Liebert GXT4-1500RT230 On-Line Double Conversion UPS
Liebert GXT4 is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances due to
blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference.
Product Highlight : Liebert GXT4-1500RT230 On-Line Double Conversion UPS
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Allows selection of UPS features including input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
Ideally Suited For
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
Product Specification : Liebert GXT4-1500RT230 On-Line Double Conversion UPS
- Small computer rooms requiring long backup time (>30 minutes)
- Branch offices
- Network computers and peripherals
- Storage device
- Technology : On-line double conversion
- Capacity : 1500VA / 1350 Watts
- Input Voltage : Single-phase, 177VAC - 280VAC
- Output Voltage : 220/230/240±3%
- Frequency Range : 40 - 70Hz
- Output Frequency : 50 Hz / 60Hz
- Power Factor : 0.9
- Wave Form : Pure Sine Wave
- Management Software : Liebert MultiLink shutdown software
- Warranty : 3 Years Onsite by Vertiv
Liebert GXT4-1500RT230 1500VA / 1350Watt